Nicola Mining Inc. (TSX-V.NIM) is a public resource mining company with a successful management team experienced in consolidating and unlocking asset value of its high-potential assets. The Company’s portfolio consists of high-potential assets:
- Merritt Mill and Tailings Facility – approximate $23,400,000 mineral processing facility located on an $8,000,000 property, and a $1,800,000 fully lined tailings facility property located near Merritt BC.
- Treasure Mountain Exploration Property – 100% owned high-grade silver/lead/zinc vein deposit, and the claim holdings consist of 51 mineral tenures comprising 21 legacy claims, 100 cell units and one Crown Grant for a total of approximately 2,850 hectares (7,000 acres).
- New Craigmont Exploration Property – comprised of 20 contiguous mineral claims covering approximately 8,456.95 ha, and 10 contiguous mining leases covering approximately 347.35 ha in the prolific Guichon Batholith region. The claims are currently owned 100% by a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company.
- Aggregate Operations – Company is host to an active run gravel pit that has a tolling agreement.
- Residential Property – the residential property is comprised of 5 residential lots totalling approximately 488.70 acres.
Merritt Mill and Tailings Facility
200 tpd mill permitted to conduct custom milling of ore. Approximately $23,400,000 mill processing facility located on an $8,000,000 property and a $1,800,000 fully lined tailings facility located near Merritt, BC.
The Craigmont open pit is located in the central part of Thule’s property claim holdings and covers 8272 hectares in the Nicola Mining Division.