Nicola Mining Inc. is a public resource mining company with a successful management team experienced in consolidating and unlocking asset value of high-potential assets.
Our Latest News Releases
- Nicola Mining Announces Completion And Positive Results From Reverse Circulation Drilling On Portal-3060
- Nicola Mining Announces Test Results From Magnetite Recovery Which Results In An Increase In Copper Equivalent Grades Of Up To 34%
- Nicola Mining Repays Senior Secured Debt To Waterton And Closes Tranche One Of Financing
- Nicola Mining Inc. Drills 73.6 Metres of 1.05% Copper (150 Metres of 0.54%) in Previously Unexplored Zone Located Within the Mineralized Historic Pit Halo
- Nicola Mining Announces Positive Reverse Circulation Drilling Results On Historic Wastepiles
The 100% owned New Craigmont Property (“New Craigmont”) is located 14km northwest of Merritt, British Columbia and covers 10,084 hectares along the southern end of the Guichon Batholith. From 1961 to 1982, the Craigmont Mine produced 34Mt @ 1.3% Cu, both from underground and open pit mining operations. It is the highest-grade major copper mine in North American history and continues to maintain an active mine permit, M-68.