Nicola Mining Inc. is a public resource mining company with a successful management team experienced in consolidating and unlocking asset value of high-potential assets.
Our Latest News Releases
- Nicola Mining Announces 2018 Diamond Drilling Prgram At New Craigmont Central With Grades Of Up To 1.35% Cueq Over 76.6 Metres
- Nicola Mining Announces Positive Results On Copper X-Ray Sorting As A First Step To Copper Ore Upgrading
- Nicola Mining Announces Completion And Positive Results From Reverse Circulation Drilling On Portal-3060
- Nicola Mining Announces Test Results From Magnetite Recovery Which Results In An Increase In Copper Equivalent Grades Of Up To 34%
- Nicola Mining Repays Senior Secured Debt To Waterton And Closes Tranche One Of Financing
The 100% owned New Craigmont Property (“New Craigmont”) is located 14km northwest of Merritt, British Columbia and covers 10,084 hectares along the southern end of the Guichon Batholith. From 1961 to 1982, the Craigmont Mine produced 34Mt @ 1.3% Cu, both from underground and open pit mining operations. It is the highest-grade major copper mine in North American history and continues to maintain an active mine permit, M-68.